1973 Elden MK10 C Formula Ford, Chassis # AM 73-79 $22k OBO
Complete log books since new.
Complete restoration 2019, include:
1) new lightweight body from Marchant Cox 2018, $1500
2) Total Precision Engine built in 2016, head rebuilt 2019. All receipts and Dyno sheets available
3) New Ron Davis aluminum side radiators
4) Harmon Fuel cell built 2017, unused until 2019
5) Spax single adjustable shocks
6) New billet steel Imp rear stub axles from PA Motorsports 2021. This was a $800 upgrade
7) Frame was checked and Aluminum floor added.
8) Many new rod ends,
9) New gauges.
10) Belts expire 2022
Complete setup sheets, 2 year old Hoosier VFF tires, Performance Friction Brakes,
Spares are MK10C nose and old nose buck, used rear engine cover and carb snorkel, original brass radiators, one spare set of Weller wheels, 2 set of gears; short track and long track.
Car was raced this past Aug 1 at High Plains Raceway and is ready to go again.
Reason for selling? I have 3 more Eldens and need to reduce the collection. I have done allot of research on Elden’s in the US and have developed contacts in the UK and US to support the restoration. A registry of Elden’s in the US is on my web site:
Willing to help with transport for expenses up to 1000 miles.
Ask all you questions. If there is a specific photo you require, advise.
Thanks for looking.